20110801

Democrat In The U. S. House


U.S. House . . .
Voted down in a D.C. town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up


Democrat in the U.S. House, I'm just a Democrat in the U.S House.
I'm just a Democrat in the U.S. House, Democrat in the U.S. House.


Got in a little debt ceiling jam
They put a pea shooter in my hand
Sent me off to a congress land
To go fight the tea bag man


Democrat in the
Come back home to the Dem infirmary
And Nancy said son if it was up to me
Went down to see the President man
He said son, don't you understand


I had friends who were congressmen
Fighting off the Tea Party con men
The cons are now here, and my friends are gone


Down in the shadow of the damn congress
Listening to gasbags of the beltway press
I'm ten years burning down this road
Nowhere to run aint got nowhere to go


Democrat in the U.S. House, I'm just a Democrat in the U.S. House.
Democrat in the U.S. House, I'm just a losing vote in the U.S. House.
Democrat in the U.S. House, I have a vote in the U.S. House
Just another battered spouse in the U.S. House.

8 comments:

  1. Big Bad Bald Bastard15:14

    That gcmz is one righteous poet, man. Nicely done, old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expect Rick Perry to use that as his campaign theme song, because he's hip like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whale Chowder, I was gonna put your blog on my blog roll, but I think you have to work in it more, or at least some. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, Whale Chowder, why was I such a dick to you that last comment? Your blog is welcome on my roll. (That's what she said)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I see, your blog is empty, no pussy even. (That's what she said)

    ReplyDelete