Loading...

20170820

"No the asshole just isn't good enough"







The first like on my tweet is from David Crosby himself so at least I have that going for me 🙌
The road I cruise is a bitch now baby
You know you can’t turn me ‘round
Yeah and if a house gets in my way
You know I’ll burn it down
You remember the night that you left me
You put me in my place
I got you in a stranglehold now baby
Last night I crushed your face
- "Stranglehold"
Ladies and gentlemen Donald Trump and “Pastor” Mike Huckabee’s good buddy Ted Nugent.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post-- so many of my thoughts were the same, and you put them into words. Thanks for your incredible flexibility!

    escape games
    online escape games
    new escape games
    point and click games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I crushed your face. Wow!

    ReplyDelete